Beef Short Ribs

Grill_Boy

Picked up 2 packs of beef short ribs -

Salt/Pepper/Olive oil -

Grill temp 217-230 for 2 hours.

Put them in a pan of water, salt, pepper, mushrooms, garlic slivers, tin foil covered and back on grill for 1.5 hours.

Took them out back onto the grill another hour or so until they reached a temp of 202.

Pulled and wrapped for over an hour.

Of those that were not at 202 I moved directly over the coals, opened up the vents, and started to clean the kitchen.

About 15 minutes later to my horror I noticed a lot of smoke and opened up to flames - big-time - enveloping the ribs.

Not even checking temp I wrapped them... all charred up and figured what the hell I'll give them a whirl.

Both batches turned out great - the charred ones weren't bad at all - think I'll go for the charred types next time but perhaps
back off a hair -

Dudes from Argentina were visiting - and we know how those dudes in Argentina are into their beef -

They applauded a job well done...

No pix - they didn't last that long LOL...

On 10/22/2018 at 1:17 PM, Grill_Boy said:

Picked up 2 packs of beef short ribs -

Salt/Pepper/Olive oil -

Grill temp 217-230 for 2 hours.

Put them in a pan of water, salt, pepper, mushrooms, garlic slivers, tin foil covered and back on grill for 1.5 hours.

Took them out back onto the grill another hour or so until they reached a temp of 202.

Pulled and wrapped for over an hour.

Of those that were not at 202 I moved directly over the coals, opened up the vents, and started to clean the kitchen.

About 15 minutes later to my horror I noticed a lot of smoke and opened up to flames - big-time - enveloping the ribs.

Not even checking temp I wrapped them... all charred up and figured what the hell I'll give them a whirl.

Both batches turned out great - the charred ones weren't bad at all - think I'll go for the charred types next time but perhaps
back off a hair -

Dudes from Argentina were visiting - and we know how those dudes in Argentina are into their beef -

They applauded a job well done...

No pix - they didn't last that long LOL...

Need pics mate seriously words will never describe Q