KamadoSalim

Hello!! From Melbourne , Australia

Hi all

I’m Salim, chef, from Melbourne Australia,married with a beautiful son,loves spending time with the family and fire up the kamado joe im happy to be part of kamado Guru family

i have kamado joe classic 2 series and I purchased it August 2018. Best thing I have done. I’m here to get tips on how to replace spare parts - gasket etc, some

recipes , make kamado friends. 

Cheers 

27 minutes ago, KamadoSalim said:

Hi all

I’m Salim, chef, from Melbourne Australia,married with a beautiful son,loves spending time with the family and fire up the kamado joe im happy to be part of kamado Guru family

i have kamado joe classic 2 series and I purchased it August 2018. Best thing I have done. I’m here to get tips on how to replace spare parts - gasket etc, some

Cheers 

572D7D55-056A-4B07-841E-DA95B712B5E0.png

9D72E68C-C214-41A2-BB74-37B92F1732E6.png

C3FC1200-8829-4DA7-8F57-8051606462A1.png

1 minute ago, prowe said:

Welcome Aboard from the USA. I wish you luck on the gasket replacement. It’s easy.

Hello! Thank you my friend, glad to be here, I’m looking forward to it, I will have it in mid January, in Australia it takes ages to get spare parts, I wish I could order it from USA 

33 minutes ago, KamadoSalim said:

Hi all

Cheers 

AEA4AFB4-2B19-4BF0-9AE0-E8258F0E1FD4.png

8049E169-E638-4A57-A1AC-0D43DC663A3D.png

8201DC8C-1ACC-4F47-B38A-4CF0C2F65815.png

6 minutes ago, KamadoSalim said:

Hello! Thank you my friend, glad to be here, I’m looking forward to it, I will have it in mid January, in Australia it takes ages to get spare parts, I wish I could order it from USA 

Don’t let the gasket delay prevent you from cooking. Keep loading it up. You might use a bit more fuel, and maybe have a little difficulty maintaining a real steady temp but it by no means is a deal breaker for making fine food.

23 hours ago, prowe said:

Don’t let the gasket delay prevent you from cooking. Keep loading it up. You might use a bit more fuel, and maybe have a little difficulty maintaining a real steady temp but it by no means is a deal breaker for making fine food.

I totally agree with you, it is not going to stop me, for the better airflow what you think for kick ash basket ? I’m planning to get one 

21 hours ago, TKOBBQ said:

Welcome to the Guru there are a lot of great people and information around here.

Thanks brother , already got few msgs and I feel great to be here !