wallawu

Akorn w/ cart at Home Depot $180

This is in Little Rock, but maybe other stores are doing this, too. Best price I've seen on a cart anywhere around here. The guy also said Nexgrills are about to get marked "way down" for Black Friday and that consumer reports are putting them close to Weber. 

IMG_20181121_111959.jpg

On 11/22/2018 at 3:18 AM, Berserker said:

Which Home Depot in LR was this? Do you know if they only had the two?

I've been waiting for the Akorn to go on sale and this is just the break I needed. :)

The one on Chenal/Financial Parkway.  I doubt they would've stacked them any higher than two if they had more, but I'm willing to bet these are the only ones.  I posted this within an hour of taking the picture Wednesday, so they could be gone.  They're in the aisle with the charcoal and grilling utensils.  I was close to pulling the trigger just to give to someone as a gift, but I don't know anyone that checks the two boxes of a) being patient enough to learn and b) loving to cook that doesn't already have a kamado.

On 11/22/2018 at 3:18 AM, Berserker said:

Which Home Depot in LR was this? Do you know if they only had the two?

I've been waiting for the Akorn to go on sale and this is just the break I needed. :)

How far are you from there?  I work just a few minutes away and wouldn't mind swinging buy and checking if you're serious about buying it.  I could see what kind of deals that have on nexgrills anyway.  Like I need another grill...

1 hour ago, wallawu said:

How far are you from there?  I work just a few minutes away and wouldn't mind swinging buy and checking if you're serious about buying it.  I could see what kind of deals that have on nexgrills anyway.  Like I need another grill...

Still got one!

23 hours ago, Berserker said:

There’s one left cause I went early this morning to get one. Ha. 

Thank you you so much for mentioning the sale on here. I wouldn’t have known about it without you. 

Finally ready to begin my kamado journey. 

Congrats on scoring a great deal, you're going to love it. 

On 11/23/2018 at 4:05 PM, Berserker said:

There’s one left cause I went early this morning to get one. Ha. 

Thank you you so much for mentioning the sale on here. I wouldn’t have known about it without you. 

Finally ready to begin my kamado journey. 

That's awesome!  Glad to help.  Practice some patience and you'll love it!