Burntweenie

Finally upgraded to a Large BGE

I cook on a large BGE and have used both BGE and RO. The only difference between the two is price. It's the same RO in a green bag with BGE on it. Anything with BGE on it always costs more, I believe it is a law of nature. I use a combination of RO and KJ mixing the two together. 

I'm really loving the BGE, I wish I would have upgraded sooner to the BGE sooner. For anyone on the fence about spending the money like I was my advice would be to buy it, I figured I would regret spending that much but it's been the opposite, I look at as money well spent.

On 1/10/2019 at 8:14 AM, Burntweenie said:

I'm really loving the BGE, I wish I would have upgraded sooner to the BGE sooner. For anyone on the fence about spending the money like I was my advice would be to buy it, I figured I would regret spending that much but it's been the opposite, I look at as money well spent.

I am with you Burntweenie.Unfortunatley, there is a bunch of negative noise directed at BGE mostly because folks are eager to say what they have is better. After all BGE is the still the big dog on the block so it's  the one to challenge, if you want to make a name. The truth is BGE has and does make an amazing kamado and backs up it's product with excellent service. If it didn't, it wouldn't still be the Big Dog. I love cooking on my Large Egg. There are many fine kamados but the green one is mine.