Jump to content


Temp probe clips?

Recommended Posts

A few days ago somebody posted pics of a rib (I think) cook and his temp probe was attached to a nifty device that was clipped to the cook grate which raised the probe off the grate 2 inches or so.

I've got the ones that come with Maverick but I would like to go higher than say rib thickness.

Anyone know where these or similar can be sourced?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, those are close to what I use now...I'm thinking non-metalic and higher above the grate is the way to go.

I ordered two of the above silicone wedge versions already.

Good thing it's X-mas, the warden lets me buy stocking stuffers without any eye rolls at all ..

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...