3 tablespoons Light brown sugar

1 tablespoon kosher salt

1 teaspoon hot sauce (tapatio)

1 teaspoon ground pepper

1 teaspoon red pepper flakes

Directions

1.   Cut the pork into golf ball sized chunks and marinate it for 24 hours

2.   Preheat your kamado to 300°F with your favorite smoke wood chunks added

3.   Grill the pork until the internal temperature is about 205°F and the pork chunks probe tender (about an hour)

4.   Consolidate the pork chunks into throw-away pans and cover them with BBQ sauce

5.   Return the sauced chunks to the kamado to set the sauce

IMG_0348.thumb.jpeg.b423783837da22175908746d8189b83c.jpeg     Marinating

IMG_0349.thumb.jpeg.7546ccd7062c7f7a491db91fb04ab54b.jpeg     On the kamado with heat deflectors below

IMG_0351.thumb.jpeg.263a45a42904bd764d35e02846f7c855.jpeg     Light blue smoke at 297°F

IMG_0352.thumb.jpeg.ca56d80431c3986e4a783c2d4e247d33.jpeg     Out of the kamado and ready for sauce

IMG_0353.thumb.jpeg.f9942452809bd04f14e5fa499f1a1d17.jpeg     Consolidated, with 2 different sauces

I have a photograph of the finished product but adding it exceeded the 14.65MB limit.

I'd like to delete this post until I can properly post photographs.  I can't figure out how to do that but will research it.

As you can see, I posted some photographs.  I wanted to–

1.  Make them dimensionally smaller

2.  Make the files sizes smaller so I could post all five, but chose to not take the time.

BTW–

1.  Is there a "Preview" function?  So I can see what the post will look like before actually posting it?

2.  Is there a "How to Post" section in this forum?

Edited by pmillen
Adding information

Just now, pmillen said:

I'd like to delete this post until I can properly post photographs.  I can't figure out how to do that but will research it.

Choose edit and add the pictures to this post.

I added photographs when originally posting it.  I used the [ I M G ]...[ / I M G ] commands with only one out of five posting properly.

I'm still looking into it.

I'd rather delete it until I can accomplish my plan.

I also find it odd that the font changed when I was copying and pasting from a Word document and used the same procedure.  This is not like the other forums I frequent.