Sign in to follow this  
freddyjbbq

Cheese Pizza

19 hours ago, retfr8flyr said:

Looks good, that's all half of my grand kids will eat, just plane cheese.

Lol, same here.  In my experience kids eat 1-4 items and cheese pizza is always safe.

we cold fermented the dough for 4 days and the flavor and texture was perfect for our liking!

we have a WFO (that we absolutely love) and an Uuni/Ooni Pro with all of the burners.

thinking about selling the Ooni but having a tough time with the decision 

Pizza looking good. 

My 17 yo niece (who took culinary and baking classes while at high school) is visiting. I'm teaching her about old school baking with the WFO today. We got up at 8 am to fire the oven up. We have a Detroit Style and a Chicago Style that's about to go in the WFO for lunch. After lunch she's going to cook a peach pie in the WFO with some peaches I froze this summer. She's having a blast cooking with Uncle Charles. 

15 minutes ago, ckreef said:

Pizza looking good. 

My 17 yo niece (who took culinary and baking classes while at high school) is visiting. I'm teaching her about old school baking with the WFO today. We got up at 8 am to fire the oven up. We have a Detroit Style and a Chicago Style that's about to go in the WFO for lunch. After lunch she's going to cook a peach pie in the WFO with some peaches I froze this summer. She's having a blast cooking with Uncle Charles. 

That sounds great! I would enjoy seeing those cooks if you get the chance.  I’m extremely new to WFO cooking but I love it!

gotta scroll back and see your WFO 

Just now, freddyjbbq said:

That sounds great! I would enjoy seeing those cooks if you get the chance.  I’m extremely new to WFO cooking but I love it!

gotta scroll back and see your WFO 

I have a few pictures, will post them later today. She made the dough and homemade pizza sauce last night (first time she's made homemade pizza sauce). 

If you search through my old posts I have an install thread for the WFO.

5 minutes ago, ckreef said:

I have a few pictures, will post them later today. She made the dough and homemade pizza sauce last night (first time she's made homemade pizza sauce). 

If you search through my old posts I have an install thread for the WFO.

yes, i am going to check that out!

1 hour ago, retfr8flyr said:

That Uuni/Ooni Pro looks really neat. I guess it's kind of redundant with the WFO and the Timberline. I plan on doing pizza in the 1300 this spring and see how it compares to the pizza from my Big Joe.

I’ve had some pretty good pizza from the joe.  Interested to see yours on a pellet.