6. Golf Griller

Golf Griller

7. ckreef

ckreef

8. KismetKamado

KismetKamado

• Similar Content

• By lnarngr
      The seller of this grill does not know what model it is. I figure it must be a Classic I. Would you guys take a look and confirm which one it is, please? 
      https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1061973520939757/
      Also, where can the model number be found on a Kamado Joe? 
      Thanks in advance! 
    • By Millerb7
      So I have myself an Akorn for about 4 years. Through a couple moves while building a new house, it was pretty neglected... sat outside, uncovered through winter, rain, etc. Needless to say due to the metal build, it rusted something bad. I ended up getting rid of it and decided I'd see what the Weber Kettle hype was all about. I picked myself up Kettle Master Touch.......... wow...

I freaking hated it. Was horrible to keep temps. Took forever to get up to temp. Was terrible to use with lump (as it fell through the grates)... just a bad overall experience. Cooked on it about 4 times then sold it. Now... I live in a VERY windy area. Like 10-15 mph winds almost constantly.... so I'm sure that played a part... but it was no enjoyable.

I decided to pick myself up a new Kamado Joe Classic from Lowes for $650..... I'm in love.
    • By JohnnyAppetizer
      Shelter in place turkey

• By Smokingdadbbq
      If you haven't tried dry brined spatchcocked turkey before you're missing out... created a quick how to for those unfamiliar with any of the techniques.

Still working out how to make videos so appreciate your candid feedback.... but not too candid lol jk 

• By Tarnation
      1 hour in to my first turkey on the Akorn.  I let it smoke @ 250 then upped the temperature to 325 to cook and crisp. More updates to come.