Beermachine

DANG!!!!! Just missed out on this!!!!! New Classic II at Lowes for $400!!!!

I ordered one at $600 on Saturday for pickup, to reserve it, not expecting it to last but not sure if I really need it.

Today I went to check the dimensions on the box to determine if I should pay delivery or rent a truck. Down to $299.75 and I had a 10% off coupon. Bought 3 just because... Now to see if I can get the price on the $600 one that I didn't pick up yet adjusted.. and figure out where to put the extras temporarily.

IMG_20190107_140353.jpg

11 hours ago, Bigzamboni said:

I ordered one at $600 on Saturday for pickup, to reserve it, not expecting it to last but not sure if I really need it.

Today I went to check the dimensions on the box to determine if I should pay delivery or rent a truck. Down to $299.75 and I had a 10% off coupon. Bought 3 just because... Now to see if I can get the price on the $600 one that I didn't pick up yet adjusted.. and figure out where to put the extras temporarily.

IMG_20190107_140353.jpg

Well played. It looks like you got the deal of the year, only a few days into 2019 :bravo:

21 hours ago, Bigzamboni said:

IMG_20190107_140353.jpg

If you're looking for someone to take the $600 grill of your hands, PM me.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:57 AM, prowe said:

Daaaaaaaaang!   What Lowe’s is that? They are still 1199.00 in my market.

The same in my market also. Only KJ on sale in my area is the original Classic for 749

6 hours ago, Chris Topher said:

DING, DING, DING! We have a winner!

I called them as soon as you posted that on FB and they said they'd just sold the last grill. They gave me the stores that still had stock. I called 4 stores that had stock and none of them would price match. They would not budge a single dime. I'm going to keep calling.

14 hours ago, Beermachine said:

I called them as soon as you posted that on FB and they said they'd just sold the last grill. They gave me the stores that still had stock. I called 4 stores that had stock and none of them would price match. They would not budge a single dime. I'm going to keep calling.

To save a grand, i would escalate and try dealing with the main customer service department at Lowes’s HQ rather than at the store level.