Beermachine

DANG!!!!! Just missed out on this!!!!! New Classic II at Lowes for $400!!!!

From what I've been told on numerous clearance Items....its up to the store manager usually as to what gets clearance and how much of a mark down. So even though one store may have a certain price another may be totally different. 

YMMV

3 hours ago, landscaper said:

From what I've been told on numerous clearance Items....its up to the store manager usually as to what gets clearance and how much of a mark down. So even though one store may have a certain price another may be totally different. 

YMMV

I spoke to the manager at a Lowes store in NY and he told me that it is not up to the store. He said it is up to corporate. He said whilst the grill shows as a current stock item in their system there is no room on the price at all. He said for me to keep calling to see if they might go on sale soon.

Not surprised to see KJ's price going lower. They're over producing it to deal w/ possible 25% import tax and a new flood of kamados coming town. I just spent a couple of days in the Wuxi region that's producing almost all the Kamados in the world. Every factory is cranking out containers of grills, at this rate by year end a 22" Kamado will be around $500 all day. 

On 1/8/2019 at 8:35 AM, Chris Topher said:

Well played. It looks like you got the deal of the year, only a few days into 2019 :bravo:

I am looking for my first Kamado, torn between Big Joe and slow n sear kamado. Nice score.