Sign in to follow this  
DangMJ

Warranty Question

I know the warranty is not transferable. But what if the primo xl was never used and the warranty was never registered? 

I'm getting the JD edition Primo XL from a guy that won it through a liquor distributor raffle. He doesn't want it so I tentatively bought it so long as the warranty is valid.

If the warranty was never registered by him or the dealer than I would think that you can register it and have warranty coverage. The only way to truly know is to call the main office and inquire.

I dont know if i would inquire about it what i would do is call primo and register it or perhaps they have a place on there website to do so

My buddy has a primo xl used the guy that he bought it from never registered it either when he called primo they asked him if he was original owner he said yes  his firebox was cracked they immediately sent the part primo said if he wasnt the orginal owner they would of never sent the part