Angelshare

Intro new member

I'm sorry for the delay according my introduction.

I live in The Netherlands and are grilling for over 25 years. I used to adore Weber grills, so I started grilling on a Weber kettle. After 20 years I decided to buy me a Weber Genisis and started grilling on a gas grill. Me and my beloved Genesis had lots of fun, but last year, on Youtube I got infected with the Kamado virus. In december 2016 I bought myself a Classic Joe II.

8 hours ago, St1brew said:

Welcome aboard. Congrats on the new grill, enjoy it! Love the screen name and avatar, so what's your favorite Scotch?

Thank You,

I would have to choose between one of the three neighbours "Laphroaig", "Lagavulin", or a beautiful "Ardbeg".  

6 hours ago, Angelshare said:

Thank You,

I would have to choose between one of the three neighbours "Laphroaig", "Lagavulin", or a beautiful "Ardbeg".  

4 hours ago, St1brew said:

All great choices! I enjoy islay malts as well. One of my favorites is Bruichladdich.

3 hours ago, Angelshare said:

If You enjoy Islay Malts, You should surely try a Bunnahabhain, they have beautifull malts as well. :-) 

I have tried all of them except for Bunnahabhain, and enjoy all of them. I may have to see about getting some Bunnahabhain this weekend.

Welcome, AngelShare, glad to have both you and your Joe with us. Your story is quite like my own as I too started with a Weber Kettle and then a Genesis and now a Summit along with a Vision a while back, and now my Large Big Green Egg. I use the Summit much like an outdoor stove top, for quick cooks, sauces, the rotisserie, and the like. My Egg does the big cut heavy lifting, whole birds,  pizza,  and shines on the longer cooks and brazes. 

9 hours ago, Angelshare said:

If You enjoy Islay Malts, You should surely try a Bunnahabhain, they have beautifull malts as well. :-) 

I have tried them and enjoy everything I've had so far.

6 hours ago, Golf Griller said:

I have tried all of them except for Bunnahabhain, and enjoy all of them. I may have to see about getting some Bunnahabhain this weekend.

Well worth it, you won't be disappointed!