odamaK

2019 New Kamado Joe III being sold

So I feel like a complete moron.. the freight company delivery showed up  last week.. but it was the 12 boxes of Big block charcoal i had ordered from costco when they were having a sale.. :banghead:

Just received the following message from AGC this morning...Sigh. Sounds like it could be up to another two weeks from the 7th?

GIVEAWAY
&
Kamado Joe Classic & Big Joe III Preorder Update
May 7, 2019

We would like to show our appreciation to all of our fans by giving away a Kamado Joe JOEtisserie (Classic OR Big Joe) to one lucky winner. To be entered for a chance to win, LIKE our Facebook page, here and tag a friend in a comment on the FB post, here. We will randomly select a winner from all entrants on May 20, 2019. Good luck!

Thank you all for your patience in reference to the Kamado Joe Classic or Big Joe III preorders. If you have not received your order, hang tight. We are hopeful that the next shipment (estimated arrival within the next two weeks) will fulfill all of the remaining orders. All orders will be shipped ASAP as they arrive to KJ. The freight company will contact you when your order is ready to ship. Thank you for supporting Atlanta Grill Company and the Kamado Joe Brand! 

It has arrived! but without a stand :sad: Gary said it would be another week or so for the stand to come in.  So for now i just keep going out to the carport and sneaking a peek. 

IMG_1272.JPG

On 5/11/2019 at 5:58 PM, ArinX said:

It has arrived! but without a stand :sad: Gary said it would be another week or so for the stand to come in.  So for now i just keep going out to the carport and sneaking a peek. 

IMG_1272.JPG

It’s beautiful.

Cart Arrived today! looks like the packaging didn't hold up box was pretty well torn on all 4 corners and all the leg bases had some mean scratches.  Had some touch up paint that came with my gun safe that matched pretty close. Didn't want to bother trying to do a warranty return as long as it doesn't rust I am okay with it. Will probably let Gary know so they can beef up packaging for future shipments.   Waiting for my buddy to get off work so we can take this bad boy out to my deck. 

13 hours ago, ArinX said:

Cart Arrived today! looks like the packaging didn't hold up box was pretty well torn on all 4 corners and all the leg bases had some mean scratches.  Had some touch up paint that came with my gun safe that matched pretty close. Didn't want to bother trying to do a warranty return as long as it doesn't rust I am okay with it. Will probably let Gary know so they can beef up packaging for future shipments.   Waiting for my buddy to get off work so we can take this bad boy out to my deck. 

Any pictures of the packaging damage? Just curious.

12 minutes ago, therippa said:

Is it just one big box that weighs 500 pounds?  I just bought my first house and can't wait to have a grill, but curbside delivery and this sloped driveway make me nervous

Whoever delivers your grill will most likely help you get it down the driveway.  If its coming on a pallet then they will unload it from the truck with a pallet jack and down the hill should be easy enough with two people.