Sign in to follow this  
bosco

Traeger Smoked Butter Chicken

12 minutes ago, freddyjbbq said:

Looks wicked tasty! Why is it called butter and what pellet (species) did u use bro?

Its a rich creamy smooth butter base sauce with various spices.  Indian food is quickly turning into a staple these days for me!!

i used the gourmet blend from Costco maple cherry and hickory 

5 minutes ago, bosco said:

Its a rich creamy smooth butter base sauce with various spices.  Indian food is quickly turning into a staple these days for me!!

i used the gourmet blend from Costco maple cherry and hickory 

I’d like to try that chicken, yeah the gourmet blend is good stuff 

1 hour ago, retfr8flyr said:

Very nice,! I love Butter Chicken, it's my second favorite Indian dish, the only think I like better is Masala Chicken, I could eat that all day.

Chicken masala and beef vindaloo are both amazing.  Butter chicken is a soft spot for me lol

Great dish. Gonna try it on my pellet grill.

My Costco does not have pellets or charcoal besides a grill demo day, to my knowledge. Probably will make a request via their process for more availability of either.

I have noticed they stock largely what will sell. That's appears to be their business plan. Not my arena.

I will submit to them that people who bought grills during a demo at their store need supplies, as well, after the sale. Maybe that will be of interest. Or Not.

M.