Stuart Bernstein

Kamado Joe classic assembly

Mine doesn't wobble, but then I purchased the floor model, which was already assembled. I would suggest that you ensure that all the screws on the stand are tight and that you are not missing any screws.

I dont think the screws do anything but fasten the ring to stand.  After laying under it, Ithe kamado was only sitting  down on the rear and sides.  The front was up about 3/8 of an inch off the stand..  I pushed the grill back a little bit and it raised it up to where it dropped in front and took the wobble out its sitting on all four points now.  Hope when I move it it doesn't wobble again but if so I know how to fix.  You would think the weight would keep it from moving.  It's amazing just them 4 points on the stand keep it level.

4 hours ago, Stuart Bernstein said:

I dont think the screws do anything but fasten the ring to stand.  After laying under it, Ithe kamado was only sitting  down on the rear and sides.  The front was up about 3/8 of an inch off the stand..  I pushed the grill back a little bit and it raised it up to where it dropped in front and took the wobble out its sitting on all four points now.  Hope when I move it it doesn't wobble again but if so I know how to fix.  You would think the weight would keep it from moving.  It's amazing just them 4 points on the stand keep it level.

With four points of contact I could see it being a problem.

With three points it would be self leveling. The very reason I build my fire pits with three legs.

fullsizeoutput_11c.jpeg