3. BobE

BobE

4. Golf Griller

Golf Griller

5. KismetKamado

KismetKamado

• Similar Content

• By CentralTexBBQ
      King Crab, Smoked Salmon, Lobster, Lobster Tail, Shrimp (grilled and pan seared), Sweet Corn and Red Potato

A very bad pic ofspicy shrimp...

• By CentralTexBBQ
      No rub but well seasoned- 10 quarters for a customer andh one spatchcocked bird and another breast / wings thrown in. Rolling @ 220° for the moment. Willcrank to ~350° at cook end to crisp skin
      Ready @ 3pm.

• By CentralTexBBQ
      So after the flu kicked my behind for about a week and getting caught up at work and a bought of sheer laziness, I got back on the Big Joe when the men came over Saturday. First, I was surprised by the amount of lump left over from my brisket cook a few weeks ago. For me at least, this pic blows a hole in the idea that colder temps burn a lot more lump. In about 9° and after 13 hours, this is the amount of lump left over.

Forgot to get a pic on the Big Joe, but I did hash browned potatoes in a CI skillet, jalapeno and cheddar scrambled eggs and my favorite kielbasa. The giant Texas sized biscuit was done in the oven.

Currently on the smoker is a spatchcocked hen with roasted veggies in my D.O. and basting with herb infused water and avacado oil

• By CentralTexBBQ
      The planned 29° Brisket cook was postponed due to necessity and has now become a 9°, 7 inches of snow Brisket Cook. 

• By CentralTexBBQ
      Very thankful that the pecan mini logs I ordered on Friday showed up in basically two business days instead of the eight they projected. Got an unbelievable price on them plus free shipping.

One 20lb turkey and one brisket just shy of 17lbs. I find that I am trimming more fat off of Costco Prime briskets than any other brisket I come across. It is a gret product however.

Brisket properly peppered and salted- threw it on the grill @ 11:30pm. Problably will put the turkey on @ 9am for a 1pm early dinner time.