JoeC

First Post in a Long Time

Haven't posted in quite some time due to the hectic cartwheel of life... career, young kids, just everyday living.  So yesterday I got real lucky and hit a home run like no other!  As many of you I'm sure have seen my post on Facebook, I scored a Classic II yesterday for $191.  Still can't believe it myself!  They were looking to get rid of their last one for $299, somehow I got him down to $200.  Needless to say, I'm thrilled to jump back into it and get busy with some new cooks.  Hope everyone has had a great start to the new year.  Unfortunately my resolution will have to be put on a brief hiatus as I properly break her in.

kj3.jpg

kj.jpg

kj2.jpg

2 hours ago, landscaper said:

You stole that brother!

This is just about right, you can't possibly get a much better deal than you did unless you do steal it. Enjoy your new Joe, not only will you have great food to serve but a fine story to tell. PS, I would make sure I hung on to that receipt.:)

41 minutes ago, keeperovdeflame said:

This is just about right, you can't possibly get a much better deal than you did unless you do steal it. Enjoy your new Joe, not only will you have great food to serve but a fine story to tell. PS, I would make sure I hung on to that receipt.:)

I framed it and put it on the wall in the family room under the kid's baby pictures.

Fantastic deal. I've seen a lot of posts on Facebook with deals like this. Made me try out my own Lowes to see what they had. No such luck. Going to try another one in a more upscale part of town this weekend. Don't know if that changes what they stock, but worth a try.

10 hours ago, KismetKamado said:

So..... when’s the first fish taco cook going down?  :)

Today is the first chance I have to fire her up and it's snowing.  I just said to my wife leaving the house this morning, this is so unfair!  I've had it for a few days now and haven't been home.  I think tonight, come hell or high water, it's on!