Sign in to follow this  
dman

Getting ready for the Game!

The meal looks great! Sorry about the late no-call, but I picked the Rams to win this week and was hoping for a rematch against Nick Foles. Oh well. Also Chiefs and their fanbase have nothing to hang their heads about, they played their hearts out and the game possibly was decided by the coin toss. Time to BEAT L.A again! Wait, this sounds familiar....;-)

5 hours ago, freddyjbbq said:

Youre looking at it all wrong, they should’ve lost to the bears the week before but got extremely lucky & got to play one more week

Oh I completely understand that.  In my opinion, they shouldn't have even made the post season.

They did and I am thankful I got to see them in the wild card game and the loss to the Saints.

This isn't animosity like it is towards the Cowboys...  Just more mild disappointment than anything.

46 minutes ago, Panchango said:

Oh I completely understand that.  In my opinion, they shouldn't have even made the post season.

They did and I am thankful I got to see them in the wild card game and the loss to the Saints.

This isn't animosity like it is towards the Cowboys...  Just more mild disappointment than anything.

i would LOVE to see Nick Foles come to New England!  I'm thinking that many teams will be doing battle to get their hands on this guy in the off season though.

Yeas but the Saints put the Gris Gris on everyone during the regular season and won. But you can’t win when you’re playing against 12 on the field. 

I think Nick Foley is going to make a lot of $$ and make a lot of fans happy somewhere else.