ckreef

Reef's Game Room - pic heavy!

43 minutes ago, St1brew said:

Looks awesome, enjoy all the time spent with family and friends in there! 

TY St1brew. Me and Mrs skreef are really enjoying the time together playing pool. 

37 minutes ago, TKOBBQ said:

Great looking game room, you two did a really fine job on it.

TY TKOBBQ. We are very proud of how it turned out. It was really Mrs skreef's vision and she didn't know I had it in me to make her vision come to life. 

On 2/2/2019 at 6:57 AM, ckreef said:

TY TKOBBQ. We are very proud of how it turned out. It was really Mrs skreef's vision and she didn't know I had it in me to make her vision come to life. 

Hats off to Mrs skreef and you!

I’ve spent some time in a few different game rooms,  and I must say yours is probably the most inviting I’ve seen. Wonderful job of bringing all the decour together. 

It’s always good to keep a few personal abilities, maybe a few funny incidents, secret.  I think it makes for a more interesting long-term relationship.

4 hours ago, TexasBlues said:

wow... that looks like a great place to spend time with the family!

excellent looking room, and i hope it has MANY years of use and laughs stuck to the walls

TY @TexasBlues me and Mrs skreef enjoy it almost every night.

4 hours ago, Panchango said:

Great Looking Room....

No backgammon or Foosball?

Only enough room left for one big game. Air hockey, ping pong, Foosball, or pool? Maybe if I had room for two big games except an antique slot machine or kewl pin ball machine is right up there on the list of possibilities. 

As soon as I find the right antique backgammon board, up on the wall it'll go. Also looking for the right XL chess pieces to go with the rug chess board under the pool table.