Sign in to follow this  
coolpapabill

Patriots dinner

Made dinner to watch the Patriots game tonight . Shrimp cocktail with avocado and homemade cocktail sauce made

with fresh grated horseradish. Reverse seared Tomahawk ribeye , grilled split lobster tails , asparagus , and romaine

lettuce. Hassleback potatoes and roasted garlic. Topped everything off with chocolate molten mug cake and vanilla

bean ice cream. We are all stuffed and well satisfied.

thumbnail-1.jpeg

thumbnail-3.jpeg

thumbnail-4.jpeg

IMG_7184.jpg

10 hours ago, coolpapabill said:

Made dinner to watch the Patriots game tonight . Shrimp cocktail with avocado and homemade cocktail sauce made

with fresh grated horseradish. Reverse seared Tomahawk ribeye , grilled split lobster tails , asparagus , and romaine

lettuce. Hassleback potatoes and roasted garlic. Topped everything off with chocolate molten mug cake and vanilla

bean ice cream. We are all stuffed and well satisfied.

thumbnail-1.jpeg

thumbnail-3.jpeg

thumbnail-4.jpeg

IMG_7184.jpg

Looks great Bill, what a game! 

Are you here in New England with me? You can tell we are spoiled when we refer to AFC Championship as the Patriots game (but it basically has been for the past decade & longer lol)

29 minutes ago, coolpapabill said:

Live in New Mexico , worked in Boston from 86 to 96 became a Pats fan then ( even though

they were pretty awful most of that 10 years ).

Very true,  emotional ride lol.  It 2 degrees f here right now lol

8 hours ago, Bgosnell151 said:

And today near 50

My thermo read a whopping 57 today lol.

mild cooking weather this weekend though.  Going to alpine tomorrow to grab a prime brisket for work party/pregame on Friday 

Cheers and good luck from the "New England" Titans fan. Vrabel, Robinson, Lewis, Butler,  Ryan,  former Pats organization, who come to mind.

I have to say in the "Remember the Titans" category the year the Ravens won the Superbowl the Titans beat them.  Titans beat Pats this season so a win should be no problem as history will probably repeat.

:good:

M.

1 hour ago, freddyjbbq said:

My thermo read a whopping 57 today lol.

mild cooking weather this weekend though.  Going to alpine tomorrow to grab a prime brisket for work party/pregame on Friday 

I grabbed some beef cheeks to try this weekend... looking forward to it.

4 hours ago, Bgosnell151 said:

I grabbed some beef cheeks to try this weekend... looking forward to it.

Where did you grab those & what is the plan?  Be sure to make a thread , looking forward to seeing! 

5 hours ago, freddyjbbq said:

Where did you grab those & what is the plan?  Be sure to make a thread , looking forward to seeing! 

I will definitely make a thread.  I actually picked them up at WalMart in Tewksbury.  I walked in and they had a ton of different cuts you don’t normally see.  It was tough to decide between these and the ox tails.