Antique Kinuura Yaki Kamado- Barbeque Kamado Pot Size #5

Hey Kamado Fans,

I've recently inherited a antique Kinurra Yaki Kamado size #5 from my grandfather who purchased it new in the late 1950s while overseas. It is still factory wrapped, with cardboard padding around it, and rope holding all the pieces together. This thing is as good as it gets. It's currently in Burke, VA and I'm looking to sell it. If anyone is interested please email me: parkergriffo@gmail.com

Cheers!

-Parker

IMG_3268.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KamadoJim
      Hi,

What are the most popular size of Kamado? Is there any data on whether 18" / 24" / Other are best sellers?

Thanks
    • By pittmab
      First attempt at chicken shawarma last night on the Joetisserie.

Came out really good, very pleased with the result and so easy. Juicy, tender moist chicken, with gnarled crispy edges.

Followed Smoking Dad's recipe from his YouTube video.

• By COKAMADO
      All,

I am new to the site and messed up the location of my post by initially putting it in the introductions section. Below is the link to that post.

I am looking for ideas on small cracks forming in the firebox of my New Old Kinuura Yaki #5 Kamado.

Photo of kamado for fun

• By Casey
      I have an opportunity to buy a Monolith classic (by size, pretty sure it isn't Le Chef) and looking for opinions on both the grill itself and whether it's a good price. About 1 year old, in good condition, with stones/grates, a CyberQ Cloud controller, and a table built by the owner. Unsure how well the control fan works (I couldn't get it to start with the CyberQ just fiddling around without lighting coals, and the owner said they never really figured it out). I've worked the seller down from $1575 to $1100 for everything, no tax, I pick it up myself. 

1. What do you think about this brand and model? An established German company but only in the US market a few years without much penetration yet. Made in China, maybe at the KJ factory? 
      2. Is this a fair price, or should I try to work lower? I had planned to go with either the Ceramic Akorn or Grilla Kong at lower prices (without table), but is this worth spending a little extra?

Thanks.
      caseymcmillan@hotmail.com

• By Jeirinlo
      Kamado Joe Classic I for sale, 4 years old, used condition, has crack on firebox (as probably all used Kamados) but that doesn’t affect the cooking. NEVER used lighter fluid always used high quality chips / charcoal

UPDATES:
      Wheels replaced last week
      Gasket replaced last week
      Back springs replaced 2 weeks ago (now the lid won’t fall by accident!)

INCLUDES:
      Cast iron cart
      Finished Folding HDPE Side Shelves
      Cover
      3 deflector plates
      2 half-moon stainless steel grate
      1 grate/grill lifter
      1 ash poker
      1 accessory rack
      1 flexible cooking rack
      1 pizza stone
      1 soapstone
      1 grilling glove

Asking for $550 OBO.
      Pick up at North Miami Beach (33162), can deliver to Miami-Dade/Broward for a fee