Thanks, I preordered the Big Joe version. I hope this keeps me from "needing" a pizza oven for a year or two.

That is my second order from Atlanta Grill Company in a week.

4 minutes ago, gotzero said:

Thanks, I preordered the Big Joe version. I hope this keeps me from "needing" a pizza oven for a year or two.

That is my second order from Atlanta Grill Company in a week.

Since you have already been thinking about a WFO this is just going to make you long for one even more. WFO's are more than just the temperature possibilities it's really all about the total experience :)

3 minutes ago, ckreef said:

Since you have already been thinking about a WFO this is just going to make you long for one even more. WFO's are more than just the temperature possibilities it's really all about the total experience :)

This is definitely a placeholder, but what I can get away with right now. There is an engineering challenge that will take some time! The last time a Bobcat was on the back of the property, the sod bill was in the thousands. I am laughing like a crazy person thinking about what it would look like after I had a boom truck where I eventually want the oven. 

I was starting to think I was going to need to move, but thankfully when I looked up the numbers I realized we had the wettest fall in measured history. Looking forward to reverting to the mean!

It’s about where I though it would be priced.  We’re probably looking at an MRSP of 279.99 - 299.99 CAD for the classic and $329-349 CAD for the Big Joe version for Canadian customers. 

You guys will get the Do Joe March/April & Canadain retailers will probably get it in June.  

10 hours ago, gotzero said:

This is definitely a placeholder, but what I can get away with right now. There is an engineering challenge that will take some time! The last time a Bobcat was on the back of the property, the sod bill was in the thousands. I am laughing like a crazy person thinking about what it would look like after I had a boom truck where I eventually want the oven. 

I was starting to think I was going to need to move, but thankfully when I looked up the numbers I realized we had the wettest fall in measured history. Looking forward to reverting to the mean!

I think a Bob cat would tear the grass up way more than a small boom truck. You would need to do it during the dry part of the summer when the ground is hard (maybe don't water the yard for a week prior). These are lite enough you probably wouldn't even need to put the out riggers out. 

With all that said I can't wait to see what you come up with in the DO-Joe 

On 2/5/2019 at 9:13 PM, gotzero said:

folks on the pizzamaking forum love these ovens, light-weight, easy on the wallet & get blazing Hot!

https://www.pizzapartyshop.com/en/wood-fired-oven/

9 minutes ago, freddyjbbq said:

folks on the pizzamaking forum love these ovens, light-weight, easy on the wallet & get blazing Hot!

https://www.pizzapartyshop.com/en/wood-fired-oven/

By the we finish the hardscaping I have in mind the added ton of a pizza oven will not even be noticed. However, it is a couple of years off. In the mean time, we love doing pizzas on the Big Joe and the DoJoe should make that even more pleasant.

1 hour ago, Mark_from_Quebec said:

Just to confirm, it doesn’t include the stone, right? 

I wanted to buy a stone but was holding off to hear what would be included with this product.

My understanding is that the DoJoe includes the stone

Wow that's pricey.

As Charcoal Addict pointed out, for Canadians, that'll be $300+ for this thing... which seems like a piece of metal to prop open your lid and a pizza stone? I suppose if you use it enough, it's worth it though.