freddyjbbq

Some Jalapeño Poppers

3 minutes ago, Chasdev said:

I'm addicted to poppers and don't intend to kick the habit, I would love to see a link or reprint of that formula!

i recommend watching the Diva make them and then customize the recipe to your liking: 

i used a block of cream cheese, cup of shredded sharp cheddar, table spoon of MeatChurch Holy Gospel and teaspoon of chipotle powder.

I made a version of these after seeing your original post. My first attempt at these, and not being sure about using jalapenos, I made them using a bag of those small mixed color sweet peppers. If the originals are atomic buffalo turds, these must have been dingleberries :) but my wife didn't like me calling them that!

Anyway, they were great, but what a rich treat! I couldn't eat more than two or three and they were half the size of yours!

26 minutes ago, O C said:

I made a version of these after seeing your original post. My first attempt at these, and not being sure about using jalapenos, I made them using a bag of those small mixed color sweet peppers. If the originals are atomic buffalo turds, these must have been dingleberries :) but my wife didn't like me calling them that!

Anyway, they were great, but what a rich treat! I couldn't eat more than two or three and they were half the size of yours!

Lol, yeah not a staple of the daily diet! 

Funny thing about jamapenos, if you remove the pith & seeds, and cook them, there is zero heat remaining 

On 3/4/2019 at 5:03 PM, freddyjbbq said:

Dang, it sounds good Charlie, i'll give it a shot next batch!! :respect:

Try it let me know! a few good shakes of the bottle in the cream cheese as your mixing is perfect!