coolpapabill

New Kamado Joe Cart already discontinued ?

On 2/20/2019 at 8:36 AM, coolpapabill said:

I read that due to some design issues  ( apparently Joe won't sit in cradle properly ,wobbles ), the new Kamado Joe Cart will

be discontinued and not reintroduced. Does anyone know if this is correct ?

Thanks

Just curious where you read that?

Mine doesn't wobble but I have heard that some do.  It would be a simple fix if it did wobble. I do love the prep table and the storage for components that I get in this cart.  KJ never released one for the Big Joe so I guess it is possible that they are discontinuing it.  There hasn't been any official announcement of that so anything that has been read on the internet is likely as valuable as anything else you read on the internet :)

On 4/27/2019 at 11:40 AM, John Setzler said:

Mine doesn't wobble but I have heard that some do.  It would be a simple fix if it did wobble. I do love the prep table and the storage for components that I get in this cart.  KJ never released one for the Big Joe so I guess it is possible that they are discontinuing it.  There hasn't been any official announcement of that so anything that has been read on the internet is likely as valuable as anything else you read on the internet :)

Just to drag this back up, I got my cart last weekend & love it, but my Classic II does wobble a bit in it, UNLESS, I have it moved either forward or back against the railing to steady it. If forward, it only wobbles a little if the lid is opened. Was wondering what type of fix you might have in mind?