!MCMRubsTeaser.jpg

Yes... this is my own blatant self promotion, but it's something I have been looking forward to for quite a while now!

This is something I have been wanting to do for a LONG time and it has finally been done. The three rub recipes I use here in the Man Cave for my own cooking are finally going to hit the streets in a partnership with Atlanta Grill Company the first week of March!

Pre-orders: https://atlantagrillcompany.com/collections/man-cave-meals

The Man Cave AP Mojo:

This all-purpose seasoning is based on a common blend of salt, pepper, and garlic that explores an extra level of umami by an addition of a small blend of MSG, worcestershire powder, mustard powder and traces of cayenne pepper. I use this blend as a general purpose seasoning for just about anything. I also like to use it as a base for my Man Cave Pork Mojo on ribs and butts.

The Man Cave Beef Mojo:

The Man Cave Beef Mojo expands on the Man Cave AP Mojo with the addition of some bold flavors of coffee, cumin, rosemary, and thyme with a dash of brown sugar to help create that awesome bark on a brisket or beef ribs. This blend works well on any kind of beef. I also tossed in an extra pinch of cayenne pepper here. The cayenne here and in the AP blend is what I like to call a 'wakeup' addition. You can't really taste the cayenne for it's heat. It's just creating a wakeup call 1f642.png?_nc_eui2=AeFWRfS8s3IfmaJMG6970

The Man Cave Pork Mojo:

The Man Cave Pork Mojo is also derived from the Man Cave AP Mojo. This rub takes a much different direction with an addition of brown sugar, paprika, cinnamon and ground clove to bring some sweet earthiness to your pork projects. I love using this blend on top of a small coating of the AP Mojo on ribs, butts, and about any other pork cook you might imagine.

#ManCaveMeals
#ManCaveMojo

Congrats on seeing your dream come to fruition! Any idea how their shipping is? What turns me off about buying spices online is that they charge just as much for shipping; went to buy some Meat Church rubs and they wanted $15 to ship two bottles. No way. 

1 hour ago, SmokinginArgyle said:

Just got a notice that my order shipped from Atlanta today!

Yup.. they have arrived and are shipping.  They called me today to let me know they were here and even offered to ship me my stash of them before shipping out the pre orders... I couldn't do that!  I would feel guilty!