• Similar Content

• By Smokingdadbbq
      Had a few people who follow my Instagram ask for more information on the table shown in some of my pictures. 

This is the cedar table work station I built to house my large and minimax big green eggs 

so far pretty happy with it 

• By Joe clifton
      I'm really new to this Style of grilling So Hey everybody My name is Joe And I am one of those guys that has about 13 different grooves In store isn't happy I'm thinking that a kamado Joe Is the way to go But I would love to get some advice from some seasoned veterans.As I said before the kamado Joe seems to be the way to go The Big Green Egg I just don't think That I'm up for buying all the different attachments I would like to find something That has the attachments already there I know it if user plate is something I'm interested in And I know a 2 tiered rack Is something I'm interested I live in an apartment so Space is limited but always willing to make room For a new grill Thanks anyone with any information Thank you very much 
    • By dayan
      Hello from Melbourne. Middle aged novice griller. have a gas Webber then moved to a offset Traeger and am now trying for direct charcoal grilling with an Akorn Junior. Any tips on how to build a fire to get high temps? 
    • By Charcoal Addict
      It’s official.  Sears Canada is gong to close all of their stores in the county by the end of the year.  It’s unfortunate for everyone who has worked for the company for many years.  I can’t imagine it’ll be too long before it’s American counterpart meets a similar fate. 

It’s truly unfortunate.  A lot the corner cutting executives are part of the problem.  Online retailers like Amazon had some impact, largely it was a company plagued by out of date thinking, poor customer service and general ineptitude of the executive branch slowly mismanaging Sears Canada into a early grave.  

I doubt the US branch of Sears is being managed any better than it’s Canadian counterpart.  I don’t think it’ll be too much longer before the Sears goes under in the US.
    • By SuperJohnG
      Hi all, 

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm from Scotland. 

I've always loved BBQing, however here in Scotland normally we can't get it the BBQ out so much due to the terribly wet weather here on the west coast of Scotland. However this year has been good and I've been looking for a new BBQ. I was currently using an old open grill handed down to me by my father in law, but have been looking at a new kettle unit but decided they just weren't what I wanted.

Hence I have  taking the (huge) plunge and just ordered myself a Kamado Joe classic II. Living somewhere where it mostly rains this is basically a ludicrous purchase..however I am determined I will use it all year round. In fact I've told my better half we can't use the oven for the next 6 months just so I can justify the cost!

I also ordered, Beer can chicken holder, Pizza stone, calzone press, looflighter and based on recommendations on here..a thermoworks smoke. 

I love american style BBQ food and smoked foods, so hoping I will be able to recreate some of that goodness here! I also bought the Hot coals Kamado book, hoping its decent ..I have seen the meathead book. But felt I might leave that for a few months until I have honed my technique. 

thanks!