Golf Griller

Quick question about jury duty

I've been called up six times in 40 years and have served on one jury.

The thing that stands out the most to me, in terms of who is left after the lawyers start choosing from the pool, is that those in the finals are most often the most quiet and seemingly the easiest to lead around by the nose.

They don't want folks who ask too many questions or who are seemingly interested in the case.

@Golf Griller, you should be able to write them regarding the dates you have planned for your vacation, noting your availablility throughout the other portion of the summons. They should be able to work with you and excuse you from those dates.

LOL– do not list Vacation from May through August. :rofl:

Edited by CentralTexBBQ

13 hours ago, CentralTexBBQ said:

@Golf Griller, you should be able to write them regarding the dates you have planned for your vacation, noting your availablility throughout the other portion of the summons. They should be able to work with you and excuse you from those dates.

LOL– do not list Vacation from May through August. :rofl:

That is what I'm going to do. However, being retired, I may not make plans until a week to a month before. Especially meeting a friend half way between where we each live for a round or two of golf.

I am goping to say that I would be available during October - December. I would include September, but my 50th high school reunion is going to be held in September, and my wife may also want to make a trip in September too.