lunchman

All Clad Factory Seconds

https://gearpatrol.com/2019/03/14/all-clad-factory-seconds-sale/

I came across this last night in my Google news feed. Follow the link within to the All Clad factory seconds site. I've never ordered from their site, was a bit put off by the final sale legal mumbo jumbo but ordered a piece anyway using the discount code on the gearpatrol site.

I thought the outdoor 3 piece grilling set was interesting, but the perforated pans then could only be used on the grills. I wound up ordering the lasagna pan. I've never owned All Clad, have always wanted to look into it. I'll use this pan both indoors and out. We'll see what types of blemishes it has once received. At under $40, it will be fine for my needs I'm sure. 

Regards,

-Dom

Agreed, All Clad has been out of my price range. I've resisted and can make do with my 20 yr old Farberware pots and pans, but have always wanted one of their roasting pans. 

Another brand I've always wanted but never bought (until earlier this week) was Le Creuset. Picked up a nice Braiser at their factory outlet here in Mass. It's such a nice looking pan,  will most likely never see use on the grill. 

TJ Maxx has some All-Clad products and for less. The VIP discount site wants $79.95 for a 10-inch fry pan (before applying the discount code). The TJ Maxx price is  $59.99. And they have other All Clad products. 

https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/product/10in-Stainless-Steel-Fry-Pan/1000481381?colorId=NS1003637&pos=1:30&Ntt=cookware

I have some All Clad pans and really like them. I have some D5 skillets and one D7 12 inch skillet that I really love. The D7 cooks a lot like a CI skillet, it's slow to heat up and holds it heat very well but it has much better heat distribution.