Sign in to follow this  
pmillen

Is There a "How to Use this Forum" Thread?

This is the only forum powered by Invision that I use.  Some activities are a mystery to me.  I've looked for Users' Manual kind of information here and on the Invision web site.  No joy.

Please direct me to user material that I may study.

9 minutes ago, pmillen said:

This is the only forum powered by Invision that I use.  Some activities are a mystery to me.  I've looked for Users' Manual kind of information here and on the Invision web site.  No joy.

There is not.  if you have some questions about how to do something I'll be happy to try to answer them.

55 minutes ago, pmillen said:

What forum or forums are you used to using ??

vbulletin  is or has been very popular but as of late invision and xenforo seem to be the best choice cause they are both very user friendly and easy to take care for those that manage them

like john has stated is there a particular function you need to know how to do???

Primarily Simple Machines and vBulletin. There are others that don’t seem to show what they’re Powered By.

EDIT:  You two are kind to offer to coach but I'll not take your time to accomplish something that could be managed in a better way.

Edited by pmillen