pesto3

Beef shorties 350f

Hi everyone, I know a lot of people on here are not into watching videos and I totally get that. But here’s one I knocked up showing my process for shorties at 350f on the Big Joe. Hot and fast is

my preferred method. 

Cheers everyone! 

25 minutes ago, Ron5850 said:

Beautiful looking beef ribs Glen. The total cook time was 5 hours?

Yeah mate, 1 took 5 hours and the other I left on for another 15min. (One was slightly thinner than the other) 

Glen, you are legit man. Those look amazing, the bark you create on your Joe apperars to be the best I have seen. I’m going to have to subscribe to your channel.  How long does it take to get up to temp putting the deflectors in right away?  

2 hours ago, Phatman said:

Glen, you are legit man. Those look amazing, the bark you create on your Joe apperars to be the best I have seen. I’m going to have to subscribe to your channel.  How long does it take to get up to temp putting the deflectors in right away?  

Mate, thanks a lot for that! I let that burn for around 7 min before I put the deflectors in. In every other video I state that but because I didn’t speak in this one it didn’t cross my mind. It didn’t take long at all for be to be able to set my vents. I literally prepped both racks while it was coming up to a the point where I set my vents. 

2 hours ago, Phatman said:

I subscribed and watched the spun shorties video, even better with your commentary!!!

Thanks again mate! Yeah I’ve taken on board the fact that people prefer the commentary, so that’s great feedback! Cheers again mate!