CentralTexBBQ

Kamado Joe on Costco Web Store

11 hours ago, CentralTexBBQ said:

$22 for 30lbs the last time I bought. 

24 minutes ago, LargeRedJoe said:

Roadshow charcoal is 73 cents/pound.

The Costco online charcoal is 99 cents/pound. Still, that’s better than other sites. 

I was forgetting the roadshow is for 30 lbs, so a better deal than either Lowes or the Costco online offering.

3 hours ago, LargeRedJoe said:

Roadshow charcoal is 73 cents/pound.

The Costco online charcoal is 99 cents/pound. Still, that’s better than other sites. 

3 hours ago, SeaBrisket said:

I was forgetting the roadshow is for 30 lbs, so a better deal than either Lowes or the Costco online offering.

Is the boxed stuff the same as the bags?

Roadshow is definitely a better deal if you are near Costco with a Roadshow.

No roadshows scheduled near me in NJ yet. I also don't have much room to stock up after getting 59 bags of Stubbs Briquettes for $75 on clearance. Hopefully any nearby one is a bit later in the season after I've burned some of that off and have a bit of room. 

Using the $25 off $250 coupon I received and getting a Joetisserie and 4 boxes of lump seems like a good deal. I end up paying about $0.1725 more per pound than the Roadshow price, which comes out to $13.80 more for 80 pounds. Not too bad considering it gets delivered. The last time there was a roadshow in NJ, it was an hour away. $13.80 to save 2 hours of driving and the 30-60 minutes it always takes to get in and out of Costco is a good deal in my book.