andycurry

UK Cooking - Continued

I decided to cook a couple of lamb breasts and found a great recipe from Josh Katz cookbook Berber & Q (he's co owner of the same named restaurant in London). This recipe uses lamb breasts stuffed with Moroccan spiced minced lamb with pistachio nuts, apricots, garlic, breadcrumbs etc. Slow smoked on the Joe Jr for around 7 hours - came out very well.

IMG_1436 2.jpeg

A2BDBF7B-F0CA-43CC-852F-4414D5DEB01F.jpeg

38DA9EC8-F946-4819-89FA-A23661A24E5F.jpeg

20 hours ago, WoodyT said:

Another Good Looking Cook ..

Thank you for Sharing.

It is interesting to me to see what food, spices and other thing you do across the pond .

Have a Great Day 

Thanks - I don’t think we have the variety of rubs and sauces that you have State side, but I think we’re getting there. I use a lot by a company called Angus & Oink - very good and a wide variety of products.

20 hours ago, WoodyT said:

Another Good Looking Cook ..

Thank you for Sharing.

It is interesting to me to see what food, spices and other thing you do across the pond .

Have a Great Day 

Here’s another of my recent Joe cooks. Chicken shawarma - chicken thigh meat, skewered with red onion and green peppers. The meat was marinated with Angus & Oink shawarma rub, olive oil and fresh lemon juice for around 6 hours. Unfortunately I didn’t get any pictures on the Joe as it was too dark. Came out really tasty - served with a Middle Eastern salad and wraps. Dinner anyone??

737189AA-1B48-42FB-8298-F39C23EBBCEA.jpeg

A0B779AF-3376-4B48-8969-58449082219C.jpeg