Bigzamboni

FS: Kamado Joe Classic II, Akorn, Akorn Jr, Smokey Mountain

I have a few things that want to find loving, new homes before the upcoming season gets underway.

Items are located in New Jersey (07866) For the "smaller" items, I may be able to get decent ground shipping rates. I also get around the northeast a fair bit, so if you are in NY, PA, CT, DE, Ontario, Quebec, etc. it might be possible to work something out with delivery or a closer exchange spot.

First up, a new on the pallet KJ Classic II.  Got lucky at Lowe's when some stores cleared them out. Originally had a friend in Germany interested in having me sea-freight it to him, but his wife won't let him buy it now.  Asking $825.

BONUS: Pick up the KJII this weekend, April 13 or 14, and I can compensate your travel expenses with up to 20 gallons of gas at a nearby Shell station using some extra Fuel Rewards points I have.  If picking up between April 15-20 I can only offer $1.55 off per gallon, up to 20 gallons.

• Char-Griller Akorn, black/Slate. New in the box. Asking $225. 

• Char-Griller Akorn Jr, red. New in the box. $100

• 18" Weber Smokey Mountain. NIB, but box has some wear. $225

• 22" Weber Kettle Premium. NIB, but box has some wear. $90