six501

Oval XL with table resale price?

Good morning, trying to get a hand on this. I have a Primo Oval XL with just about every accessory and the curved table. The table needs some TLC but overall in good condition. I'm in Upstate NY and trying to determine what I should list it at? I have no bites on Craigslist but I am trying to clear some space out here.   

IMG_0436.jpg

Messages Image(1046706601).png

Pictures attached. Looks like a 2014. I purchased it second hand as well but it was a part of another deal so I got a very good price. I have the Weber Summit Charcoal and some others so really, this is me running out of space and the misses asking why I need so many grills.

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

my buddy got a primo xl with all the accessories plus divider and stainless table used he paid 1000 bucks for everything 

so i am thinking just slightly lower you should be right on par

9 minutes ago, Stile 88 said:

my buddy got a primo xl with all the accessories plus divider and stainless table used he paid 1000 bucks for everything 

so i am thinking just slightly lower you should be right on par

Yeah I'm in Albany and the smoking community isn't super high here. I have the divider, the plates, extended rack, smokewave cap, etc etc, even a cover. I'd be ecstatic with anything around $1000

5 minutes ago, six501 said:

Yeah I'm in Albany and the smoking community isn't super high here. I have the divider, the plates, extended rack, smokewave cap, etc etc, even a cover. I'd be ecstatic with anything around $1000

dont forget if the price is right the surrounding areas near you might have some bites

good luck

1 minute ago, Stile 88 said:

dont forget if the price is right the surrounding areas near you might have some bites

good luck

yeah I may try posting it to others for $850 or something, I just want to reclaim my patio if spring has actually arrived 

I almost always get half of the current retail price when I list things on CL.  

I'd list it at $1,150.  I wouldn't say OBO, that just encourages people to lowball.  People will negotiate with you as long as you don't indicate that you're not willing to.

Some sellers set ethics aside and use another email address to send themselves offers that are higher than the highest.  They forward that bogus offer to the highest bidders and tell them that they don't want to sell to this person who needs help with the delivery or something...

You get where I'm going.

5 minutes ago, pmillen said:

I almost always get half of the current retail price when I list things on CL.  

I'd list it at $1,150.  I wouldn't say OBO, that just encourages people to lowball.  People will negotiate with you as long as you don't indicate that you're not willing to.

Some sellers set ethics aside and use another email address to send themselves offers that are higher than the highest.  They forward that bogus offer to the highest bidders and tell them that they don't want to sell to this person who needs help with the delivery or something...

You get where I'm going.

Thats a really good idea. If anyone on this board comes across it I would let it all go at $800.

20 hours ago, six501 said:

Thats a really good idea. If anyone on this board comes across it I would let it all go at $800.

I tried to edit it but I guess I can't, I'd do $700 for members here. I've been on BBQ Brethren for a couple years but just started here.