Here’s mine that I designed myself. Combination outdoor kitchen, dining area and fireplace. We just finished the hardscape. Still need to do the rest of the landscaping. 

I’ve got a nice 5 burner Blaze gasser and side power burner, one Kamado and a Blackstone griddle. My WSM and turkey fryer are out of frame.

I was hoping to pick up a second Kamado, but my Costco’s never got them on the floor. I’d like to have one set up as a pizza cooker and a second as a dedicated smoker. That way I can retire the WSM. 

CD9C8452-B35B-44EA-85E5-33AA8E30715E.jpeg

B6047A2D-8397-4C1A-B948-076CF9C5E38A.jpeg

On 5/6/2019 at 10:42 PM, BrianAZ said:

Here’s mine that I designed myself. Combination outdoor kitchen, dining area and fireplace. We just finished the hardscape. Still need to do the rest of the landscaping. 

I’ve got a nice 5 burner Blaze gasser and side power burner, one Kamado and a Blackstone griddle. My WSM and turkey fryer are out of frame.

I was hoping to pick up a second Kamado, but my Costco’s never got them on the floor. I’d like to have one set up as a pizza cooker and a second as a dedicated smoker. That way I can retire the WSM. 

Dang! I eventually want to add a fireplace to my area and or a WFO. Nice area...

30 minutes ago, Bgosnell151 said:

Ummmmm, nope.  Not showing mine after seeing these!!!

Same here.  There are some impressive set ups here.  My home set up consists of a KJ classic 2 sitting on a patio with weeds growing through the cracks with outdated furniture (actually its' not that bad). 

However, My weekend set up at seasonal campsite consists of a weber performance kettle, 22" and 14.5" Weber Smoky Mountain, small gas grill attached to camper (only used for hot dogs), and now a 36" blackstone griddle.  I just don't have any pics.

52 minutes ago, Chris Topher said:

My setup is embarrassing in comparison. Just the KJ Classic I on my deck, in the corner.

It gets the job done, though!

I live in a townhouse. The HOA would not allow some of these great outdoor cooking areas.

Edited by Golf Griller
Spelling