DEW

Deadwood: The Movie (2019)

I am starting back with the last season this week, just to catch me back up.  I can't wait!  Probably my all time favorite HBO series (well curb is hard to top, and sopranos - so maybe #3)

On 5/8/2019 at 7:33 PM, DEW said:

Good idea on the rewatch. I need to come up with some Deadwood themed recipes for the return. 

I'll have to keep an eye out during our re-watch, but the only food I can remember on the show is Al with his canned peaches. :-D

Anyone seen it yet? I’m planning on watching it this weekend. Will have to think of something using canned peaches. 

We still haven't finished our re-watch of the series. We saw episode 10 and 11 of season three last night, and it was all we could do to NOT stay up waaaayy too late to finish it up with episode 12. It's just such a great show. And I'd forgotten how funny it is. Can't wait to get to the movie.

We finally finished the series and the movie on Friday night. I think this pretty easily one of the top 2 or 3 TV shows ever produced. The movie was not quite up to the level of the series, IMO, but I don't think that's a big surprise, and we still absolutely loved it. So happy we decided to watch it again.