Sign in to follow this  
Stuart

Big Joe 3 covers

Has anyone purchased a BJ3 cover from Coverstore.com?   I am trying to confirm that they still fit.   When I gave them the BJ3 dimensions, they suggested it wound not.  KJ says their cover fits all three BJ models.   I am just trying to buy the best cover that will fit.   Coverstore.com has a 7 Year version with a 15% discount for less  than BJ version. 

On 5/16/2019 at 7:29 AM, Stuart said:

Has anyone purchased a BJ3 cover from Coverstore.com?   I am trying to confirm that they still fit.   When I gave them the BJ3 dimensions, they suggested it wound not.  KJ says their cover fits all three BJ models.   I am just trying to buy the best cover that will fit.   Coverstore.com has a 7 Year version with a 15% discount for less  than BJ version. 

Guyas, how far down to the bottom of the KJ does it go? Does it go past the "shelf" at the bottom of the cart? I am considering just designing my own which is to that much more expensive so that it goes top to bottom full.

Posted (edited)

I was browsing Amazon the other day and found the BJIII cover by searching the model # listed on KJ's website. On the page that loaded it said a newer model was available. Some of the reviews were dicey but I think the reviews carried over from the older model. Main complaint seemed to be that the bottom was too loose, but I think they added velcro straps to tighten everything up on the newer model? I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, I was looking for something possibly better/cheaper but haven't found anything yet that looks ideal. Curious to know if any other 3rd party products out there have been found to be a good fit for the BJIII...

Edit: I think it would be nice if a cover went all the way down to the wheels to cover the wheel hardware; looks like that may be tough to come by though :/

Edited by Kamadopamine
Added comment at the end

2 hours ago, PhillyKing said:

Guyas, how far down to the bottom of the KJ does it go? Does it go past the "shelf" at the bottom of the cart? I am considering just designing my own which is to that much more expensive so that it goes top to bottom full.

Welcome PhillyKing.  :welcome:

2 hours ago, PhillyKing said:

My BJ3 sits under an extended roof of sorts with no wind.  I bought a KJ cover from Atlanta Grill Company. It works perfect for me.  I take the top vent off and store it inside the unlocked dome.   Hope this helps.  Let me know if you still want measurements.   The Cover Store said their cover wouldn’t fit based on the BJ3 dimensions I found online.   4A96A952-4193-4E9C-A4ED-1A4E16FC1825.thumb.jpeg.9c7c18be7b5d5fd69346d6b95d3318b2.jpeg

CF4C9F7D-0C3F-485C-A164-E2C141CCBAFB.jpeg