psych

Rockwood Lump On Sale @ Ace

Rockwood lump is on sale @ Ace for $19.99/20 lb bag. I bought a bag to test out in January for $24.99 and that seems to be the going rate. I enjoyed it in January and I'll probably pick up a few bags this time around. Doesn't seem nearly as popular as KJ and Fogo, but for the price this seems like a pretty good buy.

6 hours ago, Beermachine said:

I just picked up B&B oak lump for the first time. Been very happy with it so far. Burns clean, minimal ash and very similar to KJ lump.

I just finished my first bag of B&B. I'm decently satisfied with it, especially for the price. I actually feel like it smokes more at startup and maybe leaves a tad bit more ash, but for the day to day cook I will likely turn to it. I've stocked up on Fogo and Rockwood through their two recent sales, but once those are done I'll likely order more B&B. 

Bumping this. Rockwood is back on sale @ Ace. 

I also see Jealous Devil available 20lb @ $27.99 which is a few bucks cheaper than you can order for on their website.