Don't know who to contact to gain a post approval for a recommendation of a UK guy who is a steel stockholder and providing a fantastic service at a decent price which i would like to share with other UK members of KamadoGuru.

Is this person going to talk kamados or BBQ in general? If so have him logon and make a BBQ post, it should get approved fairly rapidly - hour or two at the most. 

We like to keep this forum on track, kamado cooking, BBQ in general, outdoor cooking in general etc....  If he comes on and wants to talk about the steel industry without an interest in outdoor cooking most likely he won't get approved. 

1 minute ago, TheMerlin486 said:

yes bbq in general. but he is selling a product @ckreef

This is not exactly a free advertising site. Is his product BBQ related? I'm not exactly sure what John's current thoughts are on people coming on here to sell a product. I would have him come on and talk BBQ. Once approved he could always pm John Setzler to discuss his advertising idea. 

11 minutes ago, TheMerlin486 said:

OK i just thought best to ask. He is doing Steels for the uk community and it's all well received so thought perhaps the UK community on here might like to benefit.

You're talking baking steels? Just have him logon and go from there. 

On 6/8/2019 at 12:20 PM, TheMerlin486 said:

OK i just thought best to ask. He is doing Steels for the uk community and it's all well received so thought perhaps the UK community on here might like to benefit.

I allow people to advertise their products here ONLY in the sales/bargains/giveaways section and they must be offering a discount below their normal pricing.