coachmike554

New Primo XL owner...Needed a Table? Built cheap :)

Hello and want to say awesome forum and great work by the mods.

ON Father’s Day 2019 I was surprised. My wife bought me a Primo XL.  Been shopping for years finally got one.  Well it sat on backyard till this last weekend when I finally had time to build a table for it.  

The top top of table and part of the bottom shelve was from recycled granite.  My neighbor remodeled her kitchen about 3 years ago and I was able to acquire a few pieces of granite from the old kitchen. They have been resting in my backyard for several years waiting to be used. So the table was built around the granite I had available.   I used pressure treated lumber.  All that was needed for me to purchase was 6 2x4’s. The 4 x 4 ‘s were also left over from a fence rebuild.   

Anyway here is my simple table.

A1FBCBBF-BB19-46CD-97F6-AD0916964EA8.jpeg

92FF88C0-CAD3-4C5F-99AD-7BC2CA9B02FB.jpeg

76EAB137-FEDC-4E26-AD15-B10348F4B27C.jpeg

1B825AD4-F908-4039-A946-E04C5718815F.jpeg

Welcome to the Guru there are a lot of great people and information around here.  Great looking table, way to use the resources you had around and available.   I would caution you laying anything that touches the food on the treated lumber on the bottom shelf.   My understanding is that it's not food safe.