Masterbuilt Kamado MCG300S - is this a game changer?

On 12/15/2020 at 11:25 PM, Dmox said:

hi! I just bought one of these, I've used it once to smoke some beef ribs and it was excellent. As stated above the built quality is really good. 

One question which other owners may know - I cannot find a cover which is made by Masterbuilt for the grill, do you know if the KJ Classic 1.0 cover would fit it? Or could anyone reccomend a good quality cover? Thanks!

I bought this off Amazon, it fit fine although as some reviews suggest it can blow off in the wind. Decent cover though.

Onlyfire Kamado Grill Cover Fits for Big Green Egg,Kamado Joe Classic and Stand-Alone,Large Grill Dome,Pit Boss K22,Louisiana K22,Coyote the Asado Cooker and other,30" DIA X 34" H

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought this model 3 months ago. It is the black Kamado Joe Classic upgraded with the new firebox (KJ logo printed on the back) and the HDPE side shelves and handle. Ash tool and grate gripper is als

Ever mind. Went with the masterbuilt on the back of this thread. Thanks! 

According to the shop where I bought mine they don’t do ash drawers separately.  No d&c rack to be had anywhere in the UK at the moment but expecting them back in.