freddyjbbq

Pellet Grill Pan Pizzas

4 hours ago, ckreef said:

Great looking pizzas. 

Thankd ck, been messing around with the lloydpans a bit,  thinking on getting a couple 12x18 grandmas and some small round, how do you like yours?

the grandmas here are 18x24  and only fit inside my timberline 1300 and my Big WFO 

14 minutes ago, freddyjbbq said:

Thankd ck, been messing around with the lloydpans a bit,  thinking on getting a couple 12x18 grandmas and some small round, how do you like yours?

the grandmas here are 18x24  and only fit inside my timberline 1300 and my Big WFO 

My 7" round pans are good for personal pan lunch pizzas. Load the dough up the night before and into the refrigerator. Straight from the refrigerator, dress them and into the grill. 

1 hour ago, ckreef said:

My 7" round pans are good for personal pan lunch pizzas. Load the dough up the night before and into the refrigerator. Straight from the refrigerator, dress them and into the grill. 

Do you like that size? Or having used them a few times think another size is better? 

1 hour ago, ifican said:

What dough you using?

I’d recommend doing a google search for 

King Arthur Flour Detroit pizza &

King Arthur flour grandma pizza 

the recipes/percentages work great, very simple & great results 

my 16x24 grandma pans don’t fit that recipe so I used the Lehman Dough calculator and plugged in : pan size, thickness factor, hydration, salt, yeast, etc 

3 hours ago, freddyjbbq said:

Do you like that size? Or having used them a few times think another size is better? 

It's a good size for lunch. Would be a bit small for dinner. Take into account me and Mrs skreef are not huge eaters. 

13 hours ago, ckreef said:

It's a good size for lunch. Would be a bit small for dinner. Take into account me and Mrs skreef are not huge eaters. 

We’re about the same, thinking of getting 6 pans for individual pizzas, 2 - 12x18 grannies and a couple of pie pans.