Blaze price increase

Just saw this: Blaze will be increasing their prices 18% (due to import tariffs) on July 16th. So if you want a Blaze whatever, now's the time. 

(I am not affiliated with Blaze in the slightest. This is just a PSA)

28 minutes ago, landscaper said:

Short term pain in exchange for long term gain. Economic security is national security. We now have a president for the people. Ignore what the bought and paid for media and politicians tell you. 

Oh....Orange man bad

OK, no politics. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Lancejames
      I may eventually be in the market for a second kamado (I own the Blaze aluminum kamado and love it), and wanted to know if anyone owns the Golden's cast iron kamado. If anyone owns this kamado or knows someone with the kamado, would you mind giving an update? I assume that this kamado cooks quite evenly (considering its mass) since my Blaze performers so well. I am a huge fan of anything made of cast iron, but was curious how easy it was to get the Golden's to pizza/searing temperature (600+ degrees). I made pizzas the other night on my blaze and think I did not add enough charcoal for a total of (4) pizzas to stay at 550-600 on a cool night; I blew through all of my charcoal quiskly. Also, has anyone smoked something like a brisket (12 plus hours) and noticed much temperature variance (My blaze does quite well). 

Why do I want a second kamado you ask?
      1. Because I want to be able to cook multiple meats at different temps at the same time, or perhaps smoke one thing while using the rotisserie on the Blaze.  
      2. I want to be able to cook a lot of food (I enjoy cooking for others) 
      3. I'm a like a kid with his toys; my toys now revolve around food and beer...