ngav

For sale Kamado Joe Classic III 3 still in crate .. $1000

Brand new Kamado Joe Classic III 3 for sale -still in crate .. $1000.(cart not included)  Must be able to pick up in Huntington NY .. call 516-375-4540 if interested .. 

Ordered a New Joe and got it without a stand ..when they fixed the problem they redelivered a whole new one with a stand and don't want it back ... so I don't need two and that is why no stand is included. I have not taken it out of crate and it has not been registered. Of course when someone buys it they are welcome to open the crate and examine it to make sure all is ok .. thanks .. also correction on above post .. tel number if interested is 516-375-4640

5 hours ago, John Setzler said:

You should buy a stand and have two for yourself.  I have two classics and I feel like that is the absolute best of the best for cooking setups.

Totally agree.  My problem is, one is on an elevated deck, and one is on a ground level patio.  Running both involves a lot of huffing and puffing up and down the steps!

Thats pretty funny Shortyque!  -- As far as having two, I have a new Hestan gasser and loving the searing for most quick bbq work as I work to late and to much.  I am just getting used to the Joe .. loving it so far!!

14 minutes ago, ngav said:

Thats pretty funny Shortyque!  -- As far as having two, I have a new Hestan gasser and loving the searing for most quick bbq work as I work to late and to much.  I am just getting used to the Joe .. loving it so far!!

I have put together a new facebook group for gas grillers if you are interested in joining in... It's been challenging to get it going... it's here if you wanna check in:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/gastronomygrilling/