24" BIG Joe Classic w/ Rotisserie attachment for sale

Lburrell

Hello - I'm selling my lightly used 24" BIG Komado Joe Classic II. The grill is less than a year old and has been used only a handful of times at it is located at my lake house. 

As you already know - the grill is awesome! 

I'm including ALL the original accessories - I'm also including a rotisserie attachment, which is a $280 attachment. 

I simply don't need the 24" as it is too big for my deck area - I'm looking to get the 18".

Offering this incredible grill package for $1600 - this is your opportunity to save over $600 vs. buying brand new. 

I have all the original receipts and the grill has not been registered yet. It is located about a hour north of Atlanta. 

00X0X_2e5frgi6SKs_600x450.jpg

00F0F_1ZcxoQrq8xw_600x450.jpg

00D0D_kH0rxWvPxP9_1200x900.jpg

You might want to lighten up Mr. Cue.  I haven't been here long, just getting my grill tomorrow, but In my opinion this forum is the perfect place to post Kamados for sale.  Someone looking and researching will find this place, and maybe get a grill from a seller here... no matter how many posts they have.

I don't run this place so that is just my 2 cents.

Tom

Check my post count, T_om.... this place is for contributors, not squatters who come here to offload their unwanted stuff or try to scam people via this site. How uncouth to just roll up in someone’s place and try selling your stuff, it’s the equivalent to annoying door to door sales. 

Wait, I'm supposed to be impressed by a POST COUNT?  Really?  Bwahahaah!

Read the topic header.  It says "Classifieds", you know, as in "Sales".  The OP came here to sell a Kamado.  If he's asking too much, he won't sell it.  If he is offering a good deal, then a member here will get a good deal. 

Let me know when John imposes a "post count" minimum before posting here... or anywhere else.

Tom

5 hours ago, Mr Cue said:

Check my post count, T_om.... this place is for contributors, not squatters who come here to offload their unwanted stuff or try to scam people via this site. How uncouth to just roll up in someone’s place and try selling your stuff, it’s the equivalent to annoying door to door sales. 

There is no such rule.  We see just as many first time posters coming here to complain about customer service issues.  Just keep scrolling if it bugs you.

7 hours ago, John Setzler said:

There is no such rule.  We see just as many first time posters coming here to complain about customer service issues.  Just keep scrolling if it bugs you.

Your forum, your rules. As a long time member, I’ve always respected your rules even when I didn’t agree with them. Enough said. 

In all reality this is not a good place to try to sell a grill.  The likelihood that you find a member interested in buying it local to you through this forum is slim to none.  Facebook marketplace or craigslist is your best bet.  Anything you want to sell here on this forum probably needs to be shippable.

• 7 months later...

Speaking of shippable, after I knew I wanted a Kamado Joe (years ago) I went to a local dealer that is no more than 20 miles away. I walked in with checkbook in hand, picked out some charcoal, a pizza stone, and other accessories. When I asked if they would deliver they said it would cost me $100. When I asked why two guys couldn't load it on a pickup truck and bring it to my house they said they couldn't do it. I said no thanks, went home, and ordered it online from Georgia at the same cost but no shipping charge. i've never considered going back to these nimrods.