Tatonka Dust seasoning is available!

Do you go to any of the Pride of Dakota shows? Specifically the one in Fargo?  If so I will definitely hit you up there. 

I also don't understand all the complaining about ingredients, we are label readers too and we vote with our wallets, but there isn't anything in Tatonka Dust that would scare me.

10 hours ago, Red River Smoke said:

Do you go to any of the Pride of Dakota shows? Specifically the one in Fargo?  If so I will definitely hit you up there. 

I also don't understand all the complaining about ingredients, we are label readers too and we vote with our wallets, but there isn't anything in Tatonka Dust that would scare me.

We use to attend Pride of Dakota trade shows but took a rest from them about 2 years ago. We will be in Fargo the end of September for the SCHEELS ND BBQ Championship competition, but also do hope to have enough inventory by then to start stocking distributors in Fargo like Scheels and Meats by John & Wayne.

The complaining about ingredients puzzles me also, I posted the ingredient label so there were no surprises... yet some armchair chemist think they are Sherlock Holmes clueing everyone in!

13 hours ago, MossyMO said:

hope to have enough inventory by then to start stocking distributors in Fargo like Scheels

It would be cool if they would stock all of their locations.  There's one near me in Omaha.

BTW, I sold Fred B. Scheel a Corvette when I was a kid.  That was when Scheel's Sporting Goods was just a corner of Scheel's Hardware on Broadway, in Fargo, and he was running it after Fred M.

10 hours ago, Red River Smoke said:

@MossyMO I am planning to attend the BBQ championship at Scheels, so I'll look for you there!

You should be competing instead of attending also!
See you there!

4 hours ago, pmillen said:

It would be cool if they would stock all of their locations.  There's one near me in Omaha.

BTW, I sold Fred B. Scheel a Corvette when I was a kid.  That was when Scheel's Sporting Goods was just a corner of Scheel's Hardware on Broadway, in Fargo, and he was running it after Fred M.

If I recall correctly about 3 years ago they were just going to start bringing Tatonka Dust and our Buffalo WIng in to other stores when Tatonka Dust went out of production. They have contacted us about restocking, just have to wait till we have enough inventory for all distributors.
Interesting, I was in the car business in Fargo also for 12 or 13 years, did both sales and F&I... mid 80's through late 90's.