Long story short. Up early from smoke alarm battery chirping wake up call.

But searching for another item, I saw the Vision at Sam's for $399.-in my area-Nashville. Maybe if interested you can check for this deal in your area. Esp. over Labor Day weekend sales time.

I imagine one needs a membership or a friend with one to get into Sam's.etc. etc.

All the best.

M.

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, wpurvis33 said:

Picked one up in Knoxville on 9/17, marked clearance for $359. Now sure how low the prices will get before they’re gone, but Im thrilled with snagging one.

Got mine for $399 (on Labor day weekend) - totally pleased with that! Loving it so far, but hardly used it. What a bargain price though!
I hope to have mine for a long time and get some great usage and tons of amazing meals from it!!

Happy cooking, and eating! :)

Picked up 2 (1 for a present for my dad) yesterday at the Sams in Columbus GA for $250 each (tag said $350, but it rang up $250)!

They had 6 left I think.  Had to drive 1.5 hours, but I think it was worth it.  Visited 3 local Sams before, but they were all out.  Did see 2 in the Oxford Alabama store over the weekend as well.

Struggled a bit to fit them both inside my Ford Fiesta.  I didn't think they would be as assembled as they were :).

Now to learn how to use one.

On 9/26/2019 at 12:05 PM, milliam said:

Picked up 2 (1 for a present for my dad) yesterday at the Sams in Columbus GA for $250 each (tag said $350, but it rang up $250)!

They had 6 left I think.  Had to drive 1.5 hours, but I think it was worth it.  Visited 3 local Sams before, but they were all out.  Did see 2 in the Oxford Alabama store over the weekend as well.

Struggled a bit to fit them both inside my Ford Fiesta.  I didn't think they would be as assembled as they were :).

Now to learn how to use one.

Wow, amazing price!!!

Did you seriously fit both inside that car?? I would've been shocked to hear of ONE fitting!!

Have fun with it - you'll love it!

Am always amazed at what patience and persistence and sometimes right place right time yields on price reductions.

I tend to only buy when I can get a discount of some kind. Not always, but most of the time.

-does me good to use items I bought at a reasonable price. I don't begrudge a seller and their profit margin but too much profit margin is not my cup of tea.

M.

• 2 weeks later...