prowe

New Unused KJ Classic II for $841 north of Boston

There is an unused, open box, display KJ classic II for sale at the big home improvement store in Woburn. They have several in box units that are not marked down, but the display is displaced and the manager is selling it for $841. Has the manual so you have the serial number for warranty. Some minor wear and tear as it was a display. There are some scratches on the top vent...maybe somebody droppped it, but looks and works fine. The gasket is peeling up, will need some adhesive if you want to secure it back down.  The latch has a small crack on it, seems to work fine, but will probably need to be replaces in the near future. You can PM me for more info. First come first serve. Only the display is clearanced. No additional coupons or discounts can be stacked on a manager special...so the price is the price.  Discount pricing was approved by manager R.J. and I am P Rowe.  

I am well aware I didn’t name the retailer. PM me if you want more specifics.

3 hours ago, prowe said:

Feel free to give them my phone number if you wish.

Its a no go.  I’ll keep looking around.  This isn’t a “we’re going to stop carrying KJ” sale, is it?  

You don’t have any iKamands, do you?

10 hours ago, Bgosnell151 said:

Its a no go.  I’ll keep looking around.  This isn’t a “we’re going to stop carrying KJ” sale, is it?  

You don’t have any iKamands, do you?

it's just because a display is displaced by snow throwers