I’ve made this pizza at least 10 times as it is my favorite. This morning I made up some pizza dough.

48889213472_e8b875271d_z.jpg

Around 3:00 I prepped my kamado for pizza and lite it up to preheat. Around 3:30 I brought out my dough and all my ingredients.

48889035966_31ca5f3811_z.jpg

I applied a thin layer of BBQ sauce and some red onion.

48889216387_b330c8cde7_z.jpg

Then some red bell pepper and cilantro.

48889033156_2bd35d53c8_z.jpg

Then some chicken breast I’d mixed up with some BBQ sauce

48889216112_42676d9718_z.jpg

and finally, the cheese.

48889214267_62ebeb1aa1_z.jpg

Placed it on the pizza stone in the kamado for approximately 8 minutes at 400 degrees.

48889035021_597c24f4db_z.jpg

Here’s the result.

48889215462_23f9545e5b_b.jpg

48889034086_ce03937d52_b.jpg

As always, it was delicious.

Thanks for looking

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DerHusker
      Wanted to try out one of my new knives so decided what better way that to make some Pico de Gallo. Sorry I didn’t get any pics as I was filming a video instead. (Video link below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpc7ojxlHUA&t=19s

Thanks for watching.

The recipe is in the video but not listed in writing. I shared it on this site before so if you don’t want to listen to the entire video you can hit this link instead.

• By DerHusker
      If I had stopped at the cheap Mercer knife, I had purchased from Amazon I’d have been fine. (See previous thread) Unfortunately, there was a sale over Labor Day at Cutlery and More, so my wife is now mad at me because I purchased 3 more new knives.

She suggested I have a problem  and to this I must agree.  I didn’t “need” any of these knives, but one was such a good price and the other two are, as Old Man Parker said on Christmas Story, “Indescribably Beautiful!”.  Below is a short video of the objects of my wife’s wrath.
      This first knife is a 9” Dragon Storm Chef’s knife by Apogee Cutlery. It’s made of BD1N steel with a HRC of 63. It was on Clearance with an additional 20% off for Labor Day.

This next knife is an Enso SG2 7” Bunka knife. It’s made of 101 layers of stainless with a SG2 steel core with an HRC of 63. It was on sale with special price and 20% off for Labor Day.

This last knife is an Miyabi Artisan 9.5” Kiritsuke knife. It’s made of 2 layers of hammered stainless with a SG2 steel core with an HRC of 63. It was offered at special introductory price for Labor Day.

Here’s the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3fkX9xlPvk

I’m going to have to cook some good food using these knives to get out of the Doghouse. 

Thanks for looking.
    • By DerHusker
      The last time we rented an Airbnb I vowed to buy a knife roll and bring some of my knives with me so I could have the use of sharp knives instead on the dull knives they always seem to have. (It’s not that they need to be expensive, but if they were at least sharp I wouldn’t complain)

Well we just got back from spending a week in Reno at an Airbnb and you can guess how the knives were. So, I’ve made good on my vow and got myself a cheap knife roll. I also purchased this Mercer Millenia 8” chef knife to go in it.

As I said they don’t need to supply expensive knives and this new Mercer knife is proof of this. (It cost me whooping $18.00) So here is a video of the new knife and roll and the different knives I’ll be taking with me when we go on our next trip like this. (An assortment of mostly Mercer and Victorinox knives)

Video:

Thanks for looking.
    • By VeLoRoK
      Did this on the dojoe, between 550°-600°. I used the Forkish Saturday recipe, but popped it in the fridge for 26 hours after the 2 hour bulk ferment, before dividing and shaping. Fantastic crispy outside, chewy yet pillowy inside. Buffalo Mozz and salami. So good.

• By Rob_grill_apprentice
      Pizza tasted very good.   I used my Joe Jr. to Roast the Chicken Reshmi Kebabs and used my vision Classic B to bake the individual pizza.   For the cheese I used paneer cheese, extra old cheddar and pizza mozzarella.  The sauce for pizza was the serving sauce for Chicken Reshmi Kebabs.   This pizza will now be part of my pizza repertoire.