• Similar Content

• By TheGHole
      Hello!  Here are some Oxtails I smoked and then braised.  I got the recipe here - http://howtobbqright.com/2017/10/13/smoked-oxtails/.  The only thing I did differently is use Mississippi Grind as my rub, and I served them with the veggies instead of strain them out.  They turned out delicious...truly spectacular tails.  I highly recommend this recipe.  Sticky and decadent in the best way possible.  I actually prefer the flavor of oxtails to braised short rib, but I know that may be an unpopular opinion

Please ask any questions!

P.s. @Bgosnell151...I told you that I would tell you when I made these!

• By CentralTexBBQ
      King Crab, Smoked Salmon, Lobster, Lobster Tail, Shrimp (grilled and pan seared), Sweet Corn and Red Potato

A very bad pic ofspicy shrimp...

• By CentralTexBBQ
      So, what is it about men that makes them reluctant to RSVP? Cooking for my brothers and nephews this Saturday to make up for all the birthdays I missed, so I picked supplies today. 10 pounds of beef plate ribs and 10  pounds of Spares that I am cutting into St. Louis'. 

• By CentralTexBBQ
      No rub but well seasoned- 10 quarters for a customer andh one spatchcocked bird and another breast / wings thrown in. Rolling @ 220° for the moment. Willcrank to ~350° at cook end to crisp skin
      Ready @ 3pm.

• By CentralTexBBQ
      So after the flu kicked my behind for about a week and getting caught up at work and a bought of sheer laziness, I got back on the Big Joe when the men came over Saturday. First, I was surprised by the amount of lump left over from my brisket cook a few weeks ago. For me at least, this pic blows a hole in the idea that colder temps burn a lot more lump. In about 9° and after 13 hours, this is the amount of lump left over.

Forgot to get a pic on the Big Joe, but I did hash browned potatoes in a CI skillet, jalapeno and cheddar scrambled eggs and my favorite kielbasa. The giant Texas sized biscuit was done in the oven.

Currently on the smoker is a spatchcocked hen with roasted veggies in my D.O. and basting with herb infused water and avacado oil